Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Lost and Insecure.

I don't know why im full of negative thoughts these days, i can't help but feel so dark and down.
There's this emptiness inside me that yearns for something, something to fill in that missing piece. I never know what this mysterious piece was till it dawned on me that i've been yearning for attention from my friends all this time. Not my old friends i mean my new friends the one that i go to school with. I'd usually say i would rather be left alone to my own thoughts and be with myself cause i know i am just probably going to make a fool out of myself by breaking someone's heart with the things i say and the things i do. I feel left out and all i needed was some attention. I just needed someone to talk to me and be friends with me, make me feel good about myself. I want to be seen as someone important and vital someone who's opinion matters.
I just wanted a friend. I'm lonely and lost. I'm wandering a street full of unfarmiliar faces. No one cares, No one bothers.
Where did I go wrong?
Do i really deserve this?
It seems like everywhere i go the more i see, the less i know.

No comments: