Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

If we could turn back

*my father
*doesnt understand me at all
*i cannot talk to him
*he doesnt see things the way i see them.
*we see through different eyes, my perspective on life and his is totally different
*he wants me to conform to his way of living and be just like him i can't i want to be somewhere i want to do so many things
*just because he's old and his dreams have all been gone because he didnt realise his mistakes doesnt mean i have to suffer the same faith as him
*let me live my dreams
*at least live his through me. why won't he let me go.
*why is he holding me on a leash and still demanding so much from me when i don't want to stay, he says i can't look after myself why won't he let me try.
*let me find out, let me cut my finger and realise never to do it again
*is it that difficult for them to see that all i want is to find out on my own, they underestimate me. they say i talk too much
*that i over think over react and i am full of myself ,that i can't do things that i think im capable of, they dont know me.
*they barely know who i am. my father doesnt even live with me, why judge me when you don't know me.
*he recieves all his intel from my mother, and my mother she paints a black picture of me.
*she never points out positive things i do, she doesn't realise that when i do something good it takes alot of effort from me.
Eternal ruler says:
*wtf
*wall of text
dick. (W) says:
*my fucking parents dont understand me.

No comments: