Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Jogging.

Alright so i had a really good jog today with andrew yeo. Yup really pushed myself out there but that isn't the whole point of this post. So i was walking back home alone right, all tired with bruises on my knees * lol bruises on my knees for you (esther, cus i was imagining u as my goal to push myself forward lulyaiknowhahasoweird)* and my legs were really tired. With my ipod in my left hand and then suddenly it plays True - Ryan Cabrera, i was like going to change the song, cus you know this song's all old and stuff and i've grown out of it , not that i really listened ALOT to it, infact when i reached home right, my itunes said play count : 0.
Anyway, so i decided to listen to it anyway cause it's been a while since i heard it. And while walking i listened really carefully to the lyrics and i just went

"OH
MY
FUCKING
GOD."

Whipped out the phone, hit the "Message button" Msged Furqan and said. " DUDE YOU GOTTA TEACH ME THIS SONG, THIS IS THE ONE, THIS IS PERFECT."

 I know it's extremely cheesy and old and prolly outplayed so many times but i swear this song is god damn sinciere, i can really really relate to this song, don't think i can like ask for a better one. It's bloody brilliant.

I'mma do a bit of literature here aight, SO CHECK THIS OUT.

I won't talk
I won't breathe
I won't move till you finally see
That you belong with me
Everytime we are together especially alone, i think really hard, so hard of the things i say so when i do that i end up not talking. It's like the whole word stops and i just stay there cherishing every single moment even thou we don't exchange much words but knowing that she's here with me is really really amazing..


You might think I don't look
But deep inside
In the corner of my mind
I'm attached to you
I'm weak

It's true

 I know i'm a total loser and pussy for not approaching you or saying Hi, or try and go up to you and stuff like that, and i try really hard not to look at you sometimes but obviously i end up doing so anyway meh. I don't know if you know that i still like you because of the way i'm behaving being all reserved and not sharing things with you, i deserve it anyway for you not sharing your life with me when i don't share details of what happens to me at all, but that's only cause you, oh nvm i don't wanna argue here lol. I'm very weak, i can't tell you things cause i'm afraid of your reaction and every detail counts to me. :( I know right! ; 3

Cause I'm afraid to know the answer
Do you want me too?
Cause my heart keeps falling faster
Yeah, i can't tell you. I want to but i'm weak. I don't know if you want me to. And i'm really afraid to know the answer cause i don't know if its a yes or a no. Do you feel the same way?


I've waited all my life
To cross this line
To the only thing that's true
So I will not hide
It's time to try
Anything to be with you
All my life I've waited
This is true

Yes i've waited my whole life, i've never had so much feelings for anyone before, and i can't let you go. I need to tell you how i feel about you. Everyday i see you it kills me so much to not be able to tell you how much i love you and how important you are to me, you're the whole reason why i still go to school.  My subject tutor Reports all have 1 thing in common : " Sahdique is very distracted in class" You know what distracts me? You. You.


You don't know what you do
Everytime you walk into the room
I'm afraid to move
I'm weak
It's true
I'm just scared to know the ending
Do you see me too?
Do you even know you met me?
last 2 lines: Sometimes i wonder if you even know i exist? You called me 2 days ago in the morning i smiled and thought to myself wow a wake up call from Esther so i tried to put on the " i'm wide awake voice" when i was actually fuckin sleepy cause i've only had  4 hour of sleep. And you ask me to book the tennis court for you to play with your friends. I wanted to say no, cause i'm tired. But meh w/e you know how can i say no to you? So i said okay. Immediately took a shower and went to book it for you. You replied with a Thanks but you didn't ask me to come play with you. Kay, now that's just mean, really, that's just plain fucking mean. I don't know what your excuse is for not asking me to play with you. I would have said no anyway cause i had to go to work but still, what was your bloody excuse for nt inviting me. That was very low. : \  But it's kay. I can't stay mad at you lul.


SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...................................................
What do you guys think? ( to the only few important people who get to read my blog)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHHAHAHA ! I THINK YOU ARE VERY CHEESY AND HAHAHAHA ANY GIRL WILL BE SHOCKED TO SEE A GUY WRITING STUFF LIKE THAT ABOUT HER . BRUISES ON MA KNEES FOR YOU ESTHER AND WHAT DISTRACTED IN CLASS CAUSE OF YOU YOU YOU . HAHAHAHA . OMFG DICK YOU ARE SO DEEP IN LOVE . OMFG . HAHAHAHHAAHAH . WTF YOUR LIFE = ESTHER ESTHER ESTHER . DAMN CHEESY . BUT I LIKE . KEEP IT UP ;) HAHAHHA

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS WHOLE PART ITS DAMN CUTE

last 2 lines: Sometimes i wonder if you even know i exist? You called me 2 days ago in the morning i smiled and thought to myself wow a wake up call from Esther so i tried to put on the " i'm wide awake voice" when i was actually fuckin sleepy cause i've only had 4 hour of sleep. And you ask me to book the tennis court for you to play with your friends. I wanted to say no, cause i'm tired. But meh w/e you know how can i say no to you? So i said okay. Immediately took a shower and went to book it for you. You replied with a Thanks but you didn't ask me to come play with you. Kay, now that's just mean, really, that's just plain fucking mean. I don't know what your excuse is for not asking me to play with you. I would have said no anyway cause i had to go to work but still, what was your bloody excuse for nt inviting me. That was very low. : \ But it's kay. I can't stay mad at you lul