Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Explanation

Alright, i think i ought to share some light on what happened last night. Okay so, Esther left my place and i sent Jerome to the gate, when i arrived back at home and sat in front of the pc. I saw her email was still open, i don't know if she left it open for me to see , idk if it was intentional but i highly doubt it thou. I decided to have a peek at the "sent " folder and guess what i saw? A conversation between her friend overseas and her.


Read from Bottom to Top, please.
RE: My stalker/suitor story. haha?
From: esther sng (netball_crazy@hotmail.com)
Sent: 12 April 2010 14: 32PM
To: Jaswin Kaur (jaswin_92@hotmail.com)
HELLO BABY! 
Yes yes my life is sooo ''interesting'' right? And adding on more colour to my life, theres so much more complication to my school life! Everyone's true colour is showing..and i don't know who to trust! Even talking becomes sooo challenging and dangerous. But i guess i'm gonna stay neutral. So i don't get into more shit yeah.

So glad you're learning how to be a good housewife! Cleaning packing washing..everything! Thats a good sign of independence love! :) 

Seems like studying is tough over at your side huh? Saw your tweets. Don't worry, with dilligence and perserverence, you will pull through kay! NEVER GIVE UP! WE'RE ROOTING FOR YOU IN SINGAPORE! 

don't stare at cute guys in class! And you know what? My eyecandy walked passsed me and i was soo stupid and shy and i didn't know how to react. i saw from the corner of my eye that he saw me but i just looked down! so wasted right?! Damn. 

And i'm so black now. I mean tan. Because of tennis. But you know what? I have OLAY WHITENING RADIANCE CREAM! It works magically! My friends tell me that i look whiter! :) yay! 

update me soon kay. I know you're busy so take your time to reply my mail. 

Hope to hear from you soon babe! 
Love and miss you. As always:)

xoxo,
Esther sng

From: jaswin_92@hotmail.com
To: netball_crazy@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: My stalker/suitor story. haha
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 20:53:00 +0800

 
HELLO DARLING! (:
 
Okay, both your stalkers are ahem! Hahahahaha!!! The 2nd one is way too weird! Maybe he was too scared to offer you company back home, that's why he sort of played along the game. 
Or maybe, he just wants to know where you live so that he can give you so-not-pleasant-surprises!! HAHAHAHA!! 
Okok, that's enough. My imagination is running wild. Control Jaswin!
 
As for your suitor, first of all, he's a different race altogether. 
But who cares? LOVE DOES NOT HAVE A RELIGION. Okay that's for me! lols.
Its nothing wrong if he likes you but your friends must understand how you feel. 
Everything in life is a two way street. & it does not have a bright future if its just one way, but there's always a glimmer of hope.
You have your choices & Dick has his own choices. Its good to respect them like what you're doing. But a line must be drawn. You have to make it clear in a very nice way.
I put this on my twitter " Don't listen to the words, look at the actions." That's what you have to do.
Whatever it is, be polite to him. Don't forget Karma exists. Show him in gestures that you're not interested. 
If he's quick, he'll get the msg. If not, make it more obvious. 
 
Here are some Jaswin's Tips or shall I say Jaswin's Theory (Muahaha!)
1) Don't stick around him that much but talk to him really nicely when he approaches.
2) Tell your friends that you're not interested in him because you have other commitments & you like someone else. *wink wink*
3) Don't ever say to anyone that "He's not my type." Trust me, it's not pleasant. & man, when you really like someone & that's the reason why you're not getting him/her, it hurts.
4) Come up with someone whom you can say you like to save your arse! Someone from Church or an outside friend. lols.
 
You're smart. You'll know how to handle it baby! No worries!
 
College is going fine. More & more assignments coming up. 
I'm like doing chores I've never done before. For example, washing the bathroom, feeding the dog. 
But no complaints! I'm learning. It'll be useful for me in the future. lols.
 
Your birthday is coming soon!! You're gonna turn 18! Are you excited?
I really miss you baby! I miss us eating at the coffee club! The chicken lasagne was good! 
 
Sending my warmest regards as well..
Love you as always.
 
 
 
 
 
 
From: netball_crazy@hotmail.com
To: jaswin_92@hotmail.com
Subject: My stalker/suitor story. haha
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 23:40:39 +0800

hey sweetheart!

okay so i'm supposed to be sharing with you my suitor and stalker story right? HAHA so here goes. i have 2 stalker and 1 suitor in school. and i am expecting more to come. 

so stalker number one:
His name is benjamin and from a different class. he is weird. haha! duh. thats why he is a stalker. he stares at me everytime when i'm in the canteen or assembly or when he passes by my class whatsoever. and he told his whole clique and i don't know how many people that he like me and he thinks i'm damn pretty and stuff like that. and he added me on MSN. so i thought "oh no harm right? just add la" but when i added him, i didn't know he liked me and stuff so yea. he talked to me. and he said weird stuff like "oh i think you're very pretty". like WTH?! you don't say that to a girl the first time over MSN or something. like his way of hitting on girls don't work for me. at all. haha. so that it

stalker number two:
hes called weng. and hes a retainee. and hes in tennis too. so that day we were playing tennis till late. like bout 7 plus. so we left school together. and then we went to the same bus stop. and then coincidentally we took the same bus. so i thought "oh maybe he is staying near me..thats why hes on the same bus". then while travelling..i asked him where was he gonna alight, and he said at the polyclinic busstop. so i was like oh okay. 
then when it was at the polyclinic busstop, i said "hey isn't this like your busstop?" then he replied
"hmm. oh never mind la, i'll accompany you to your house busstop." so i was like WTH?!(in my mind,of course)
and then i was curious and suspicious, so i asked where he lived. and guess where he lives. REDHILL. i mean like i stay in JURONG and he stays in REDHILL. like totally out of the way,why is he even taking the same bus as me in the first place right?!

suitor number one:
this is a tragic story. this guy is called sahdique but we call him dick. and he is in my clique. so..i was really blur and didn't know he like me and stuff till he did really obvious things like...erm...i can't think of any right now. but yea, it was obvious. so i asked my friend if dick liked me, and true enough, he likes me. so i'm so screwed because he is in my clique and i can't just tell him off that like "you know, i don't like you at all..please buzz off." and everyone around me are like encouraging me to accept him at all. but hell no. i have my principles and he is definitely NOT the one for me. yeap. 

so thats pretty much my story in school. how bout you?

warmest regards,
esther sng

Hotmail: Trusted email with powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now. 
Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft’s powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now. 
Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft’s powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

No comments: