Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Emotionless

I'm pretty much emotionless now, i don't know what to say i don't know what to do. I skipped economics class and Rugby practice today. Skipped playing tennis with her and fur. Declined a invite to play tennis / gym with a group of friends. I really have no wish to do anything but just sit at home and drown myself in music.

 tell him off that like "you know, i don't like you at all..please buzz off." and everyone around me are like encouraging me to accept him at all. but hell no. i have my principles and he is definitely NOT the one for me. yeap. 
Yeah. i have my prnciples and he is definately NOT the one for me. yes. NOT the one for her. I am NOT the one for her. I'd like to know what's your "principles" . HELL NO. yeah. HELL NO. to me.

You've emphasized your point. I totally get it. yes i do, I understand, i know now. I'm sorry i made you feel so uncomfortable. You could have just told me straight up. I must thank you thou for not leading me on further, who knows how much misery and suffering and heartbreak i could be agonizing over compared to now.

Gotta think about it thou, i really really expected this. i just didn't think i'd find out this soon and i chose to believe that i could still make you change your feelings for me, but yeah. I don't even know if i can still be friends with you anymore. I'd really like to but looking at your convo between your friend and you i understand now it all makes perfect sense, the reason why you don't like being alone with me. You're not comfortable with me.

I really really liked you thou.I really did...

No comments: