Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

double edged blade

Robot says:
*I was telling you cause iguess you shld be careful with things u say now :/ I think she might just burst anytime
*I kinda sense it
dick. (W) says:
*i want her to burst.
*she hasnt said anything sia.
*u know how fucking annoying it is or not.
*and
*u see the comment
*why she so pissed over that
*did i say anything wrong?
*did i hurt anyone?
Robot says:
*I guess you knw how some people are into religion
*she prolly took it too srsly
dick. (W) says:
*fucking
*oversensitive childish fucked up bitch
*acting all pious and high class for fuck?
*wht she trying to prove to me?
Robot says:
*agreeing with that
*sometimes I wish she wld soften up abit
*I mean you've been nth but niceto her
*gave in to her alot
*and she can still treat you like shit
*you didn't scare her, you didn't do anything wrong to her I don't see why she shld be acting this way
*if it were me id still treat u the same yknow like be friends
dick. (W) says:
*yes.
Robot says:
*or at least make it clear you're just a freiend

No comments: