Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

haiii


Sahdique Caubang Ray Loosen up a little, you're way too serious. And if you have something to say, say it. Quit half assing the shit you say, you think you're cool and classy. But you're just a wannabe, that's what people like you will always be, wanting to be the best but never getting above the rest. I can't turn a blind eye to your flaws anymore, it was you who wanted to sour up not me.

17 minutes ago ·  · 
Sahdique Caubang Ray
Sahdique Caubang Ray 
I always wanted to make things better, i was willing to learn and change, you never wanted to be a friend. You never confronted me, you have no idea how many of your friends in school are 2 faced. : ( I'm still willing to make things better if you still want things to be.
17 minutes ago ·  · 
Sahdique Caubang Ray
Sahdique Caubang Ray 
they tell me everything. they tell me everything. i dont know what they tell you but i know where i stand. i'm holding my ground.
15 minutes ago ·  · 

No comments: