Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

SS

I used to hate secondary school so much, i hated every day i spent, i hated the teachers.
Then I started having friends, friends i could count on, friend that i could hang out with everyday, the usual bunch of couse, eric, andrew, tariful and a few others i guess. Im starting to appreciate my classmates, they were an awful cheery lot and we were much united. The people here in MI are totally rubbish, there's so much politics going on in class, i barely know 3/4 of my classmates i can't talk to anyone at all, i wander around during morning assembly for a buddy or someone that i can speak to and go to class with together, I don't have anyone to accompany me at all. There's no one to speak to. The girl i Like hasn't spoken to me ever since school started. I hate my life.
I hate this. I don't understand why am i going through all of this? What will it take for me to open my eyes and realise what's wrong. What did I ever do wrong? I've had nothing but hopes for a better tmrw every single day but my heart yearns for nothing but happiness.



For me, the realizations that life will inevitably change was a monstrous eye opener, and for a while left me wrestling with various inner demons that had built themselves up over the years of complacency.

I have a singlular look on life now, and that left me enlightened in my own way.

No comments: