Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2007

Sick.
Woke up at 1pm today.Yeah it was late i slept at 4am last night playing Dota :P!
I was about to go to Queensway to help out my dad when i realised that i had the urge to go play dota! haha played dota fer 1hr. Then i called my dad and told him i couldn't make it cos i was goin fer tuition. So i continued with 2 games. All the while i was blowing my nose off and i finished 2 toilet paper rolls and 1 packet of Tissue Paper. :O Freaking SICk! Yeah and i went off to practice some of my A maths work cos there's a tuition test today and i didn't wanna Dissapoint Rayson.Or he'd be thinking that all the while i didn't get anything into my head.Did it fer about 30mins then i went off to tuition. With a Hungry stomach cos i didn't had anything to eat.. Cos my mom and dad were at vivo city looking for phones for me.
Then on the way to tuition Becky called.i was like shit! wrng timing.. blah..

No comments: