Pages

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Today, nothing interesting really happened today that affected me in any sort of way. Nothing much in school.. Except for the fact that Mrs Lilly Ng, my A-Maths teacher. Decided to replace E-Maths period with the celebration of 2 classmates Birthday. FiFi and Bettina. WEll Happy Birthday to the both of you.. She gave us? ughh potato chips to eat! Instead of cakes and gave them 2 unwrapped Birthday presents..

yeah And it rained alot today. Made me Extremely Sleepy in class.. There was a Gegoraphy Test today.. blah blah.. And at reccess me and my friend were talking bout how little rice the auntie at stall 3 gives us. So we decided to give a little lecture to her about the importance of enough rice. And SHE GAVE US ALOT....... she over did it. I snapped some photos which i'll upload later..

Hmm and today i recieved the Order form for my New Self given Birthday Present.which should be arriving in 7-9 working days. Which would arrive after my Birthday.. 0,0" sighh XD speaking bout my Birthday! I'd be posting my gift list. Tmrw

No comments: