Pages

Sunday, February 25, 2007

sleepy nights

k its 1.10am and i've got nthing better to do than talk to Rebecca ^^ Which is fun and weird.. we're talking bout random shit.. and bout Nadrah and stufff. and I'd like to share this shit with u .
----------------------------------------------
Your face lights up the sky on the highway.
Someday, you'll share your world with me someday.
You mesmerize me with diamond eyes;
I try to fool myself to think I'll be alright.
But I am losing all control
My mind, my heart, my body and my soul
Never in my life have I been more sure,
So come on up to me and close the door.
Nobody's made me feel this way before;
You're everything I wanted and more.
To speak or not to; where to begin.
The way dilemmas I'm finding myself in.
For all I know you only see me as a friend.
I try to tell myself wake up fool; this fairy tale's got to end.
"Never in my life have I been more sure,
So come on up to me and close the door.
------------------------------------------------------------------

This is really true hahaha. Yeah well Rebecca says that the girl its meant for is being crushed by me big time (ugghh doesnt make sense but u get the whole idea eh?)
Well.. IM NOT SLEEPY cos talking to becky is funny.. I should be doing my Tuition Homewrk right now but i really cant be bothered to do so.. Ill just do it early in the mrning or sumthing.. sigh.. and iv got a friend sleeping over.. and guess what? Its a girl..
*Tempted to touch, Tempted to touch (song's playing back in my head over and over again)*
haha im not gonna do taht lol.. ^^ cos iv got my eyes set out on sum1 else.. Bleh. i feel like dotaingg!! DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA...!!
DEFENCE OF THE ANCIENTS!

KK now becky ere's something to read for u

No comments: