Pages

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I've just finished watching The Arena on Tv.
Hua Chong Institution VS. Raffles Institution.

Here's my personal opinion - It's gonna be short and precise to the point ^^.




RAFFLES INSTITUTION U PAWNN!! OMFG. I LOVEEE THAT LIL BASTARD, KARTHIK!! woot he made laugh all the way!! And he's the only reason that made me side RI after a while!! He's like the best shit! He keeps making me laugh and the way the kept attacking Hua Chong Institution.. -.-" I'd be really ashamed and embarrased if i were from Hua Chong Institution.The Way Raffles kept attacking back again and again and again and demanding Hua Chong to show numbers.. LOL. HUA CHONG COULDNT GIVE THEM A DIRECT ANSWER.. !!!

WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT
GOGOGOGO RI! GOGOG RI!
------------------
To Victor,

You!! Asshole. I wonder how u even made it to RI! I WAS MUCH more better than you in British Council and now im left to rot in a stupid and pathetic neighbourhood school. Sigh.. Ur on ur way to Greatness man..

No comments: