Pages

Monday, February 26, 2007

Vandalism


Okay :P I've gotten back from Singapore Poly Right. And on the way back home i saw a scanner oN THE FLOOR woot.. being the ususal me, Vandalising shit and stuff. I STEPPED On the glass ANd *Crash* *Crack* W00T... IT broke it went straight thru my feet.. !! LOL LOL LOL i was laughing and. Xd I've got a Video oF it! heh.. Oh and before leaving the Lab at singapore Poly right.

I was walking with my usual group of friends, Wilson and Shie boon. yeah so we were walking pass by this group of Lockers. And i Decided to act like a fool and started kicking those lockers damn hard, in the hope of breaking 1 of them and running away. xD unknown to me. The lockers belongs to the Library, where students store their stuff inside. So the Librarian came out and asked" yes May i Help u pls? Were u the guys slamming the lockers?
Dick: Umm no.
LB: Who is it then?
Shie Boon: *Points to the Group of Guys infront of us*
Dick: yeah its those. Tsk tsk..
Shie Boon: Hmm *Nudges me*
Dick: Tsk tsk Studpid fucking chee bais. OI! OI! OI! The Librarian is calling you.
LB: Why did you kick those lockers
Group of Guys: Stupid SUCK DICK stop lieing.
Dick: Omg. TSK TSK dont anyhow say me kay? -.-" Admit what you've done and say sorry
LB: Dick u bastard!!
Dick: ahh. sighs. Bring a bad name to our school
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was like wtf? OMGggg AND Shie boon told me the Librarian went to the CCTV Camera Room to see who were the ones kicking the lockers. So i'll probably get screwed tommorow. Damn

Just this Afternoon , afterschool.. Mr John Lim, THe DM, said that i've been behaving good and quiet and i should keep up the good work and stuff. And i was like Thanks! xD well im off to AEM Bye! I was feeling damn good inside this was the first time in years that i havent got into trouble. Well for the whole year so far.. And it'll all be ruined. Last year it was even worse i got into trouble on the 2nd Day of School. For printing Pictures of Racism.? OMG it wasnt even racist. It's just some Chinese Calligraphy that looks like A profanity
Here's teh PIcture
*sorry its at the top*

Well I'll be well prepared for tommorow's caining or some scolding, call to my parents or something ><" WASTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDD i THOUGHT I've actually Changed. 0,0" OMFG WTFFFF.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah and on the way back home i took bus 196 and I videoed myself again Vandalising the Bus Aircon ^^ u know those balls that stick out of the Bus Air-Conditioning system? yeah.. I pushed them in. haha And there were many people around. Probably get fucked for that too.. ^^ I'll post those videos soon xD

Meanwhile im off to go talk sum stuff to sum people

No comments: