Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2007

at school

Well the weather was extremely heavy today..
And while i was in Bus 33, on the way to school.. I was so lucky to get a place right under the bloody aircon that was at full speed. I was thinking to myself " GOD WHEN IS THE FUCKING BUS GONNA REACH MY SCHOOL!! I WANNA GET DOWN." then i said to myself: Nevermind i'll endure this..zzz...

Finnaly after like what seemed a ice age i reached the bloody school and got caught in the downpour and i spoilt my earpiece under the rain. Well at that point u'd think things couldnt get any worse.. but guess what? IT DID.. When i checked the shelf at the back of my class, my A maths Txtbook, Physics, Chemistry books were all missing. I was like fuming mad.. i thought someone stole my books again...

So i thought i'd borrow some books from 3-1 first (those nerds) cos A* Maths is always after reccess.. Buttt... guess what the gay Mrs Ng decided to do? CHANGE THE TIME TABLE.. for the whole day we'd be doing A maths instead of E maths cos we were imrpoving. Bleh Screw that. She scolded me fer leaving my books under the table and bla bla.. And guess what? She was the 1 who confiscated my books. She despises people who leaves their books under the table. Which also goes to show that i haven't been practicing..

Then during English Period. Mrs Yvvone Chong, wait i should say Yvonne, said something bad about me becuase im always cricising people. So i whispered to Benedict * motherfucking bastards* and Yvonne heard it. OMFG.. she said to me i heard that. i was like " Good for u.. whtever" then she said dont be rude.. and i said SCREW U! Infront of her face OMG!!!! OWNNNEDDD


Rightt.and she made me stayback for Reccess to have a chit chat about my behaviour and why i'm allways complacent bla bla bal.. rubbish bullshit !@@#$%^&**#$#!!#@#$@#@ I was fine with staying back cos i've gotta steal some books from the 3-1 RIGHT.. haha so yeah. i took sum stuff.. sum books and stole a few pens.. bleh. haha felt like a thief. and yeah ran off for reccess and still managed to eat! xD

Kay.. then we got back to class had Physics... got back my test paper and i scored.. wtf? 14.1.2/ 25. I WAS LIKE OMFG.. SO LOW? Bt i wasnt surprised cos i never studied.. yeah so i cheated.. haha i changed my D to look like a B and had 1 mark xtra added. OMFG. I LIED, I CHEATED, I STEALED, AND I INsulted all in 1 day.!! W0000TTTTTTT

Then i was off for Mother Tongue classes. haha WE were having a test. and i copied everything from the guys on my left and right. xD haha I hate mt lessons they're all borinng..

Oh yeah so we came out early frm MT Class right.. So i entered the Chinese class and started being gay.. and she was frm china right. so SHE COULDNT SPEAK ENGLISH.. damn.. i was like soo gayy. with her. i went up to her and started talking so much trash and then she screamed at me in chinese " Who asked you to come in" i said. wo de mama, meaning my mom.. haha she didnt replied so i just stood der.

yeah and we had a maths during tat period followed by english then i went hme xD ^^

No comments: