Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

what does a cock in your vagina feel like?

In every instance for me, the cock has penetrated when I have been really really sexually aroused. When I start to get aroused I get a feeling like a kind of buzzing energy in my pelvis, as I get more and more aroused this gets stronger and stronger until its like an ache. I get a hot feeling on the top of my chest like I am aware of the top layer of skin (Kinda like anxiousness) The ache becomes more and more intense and is met with more and more wetness. I am aware of the wetness seeping out and at the same time I can feel my vagina is all swollen and aching to feel something inside it.

When the cock slides in there is an immediate strong feeling of both release and pleasure. As every inch gets deeper and deeper it feels better and better and the ache just melts away. I'm always aware of the feeling of the cock passing against the immediate entry of the vagina. I can feel the texture of everything more with the opening than say the inside. I can feel the hardness too. I am really aware of how hard and full it feels inside me. It's like being filled up. Like taking a huge bite when you're really hungry.

I always throw my head back when the cock slips inside its just such an exhilarating feeling.
---

No comments: