Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

List of people I want to rape:

Now, I am by no means a rapist. I don't have a rape fetish, and nor would I ever be okay with rape-- but there are certain people who, despite being a straight-male-who-only-does-consensual-sex, there are a few people I would make exceptions for:

1) The Smiths' Frontman, Morrissey:

I'm not sure whether Morrissey is confirmed gay or an asexual being, but, here's one guy I would totally want to bend over and fuck in the ass. After listening to the sounds he makes in The Boy With The Thorn In His Side (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYp2LGKOF_M) I want nothing more than to hear the sounds he makes while getting fucked in the ass. I want to bend over Morrissey and fuck him in the ass while slapping his bum.

2) Streetlight Manifesto Frontman, Tomas Kalnoky:

What the fuck is he wearing?

Tomas Kalnoky, frontman of Streetlight Manifesto is an extremely talented songwriter, and a very attractive man in a "cute" way. I would love to bend him over and fuck him in the ass- He kind of reminds me of David Fisher from Six Feet Under in his look and demeanor, and we all know how wild David was in bed. He also tends to wear the same khakis, polo and hat to every live show, and I'd love to just rip those off of him and fuck him in the ass over a table. I actually don't want to rape Kalnoky, as much as I just want to have gay sex with him.

3) Portland Trailblazers Backup Shooting Guard, Rudy Fernandez:

See? Now here's a guy I actually want to rape. I don't want him to enjoy the sex I'm going to give him, I want him to fight it and fight it until he realizes he has no chance and gives in. Why? First of all, he just looks like he'd get man raped. Second of all, the way he's handling his contractual obligations to Portland are so whiney and bitchy, so I think this guy could just use a solid fucking in the ass. I would love to make this faggot cry with my dick in his ass.

4) Susan Sarandon


I would have consensual sex with Susan Sarandon as well, but I think I would love even more to rip off her clothes and forcefully fuck her until halfway through when she'd learn to love it.
5) LeBron James



While it's hard to imagine any set of circumstances that ends with me overpowering the 6'8" 250 lbs forward LeBron James, if I could somehow manage, this is a rape I would take great delight in. First of all, he's an extremely attractive male, with facial features that resemble a lion, and his face really resonates power. So that makes him appealing because I think I could enjoy fucking him in the ass. Next up, he's really like a man child in some sense, with the maturity level of a teenager but the body of a god-- so hearing him call me a faggot while I fucked him in the ass, I think, would be truly rewarding. Most of all, however, is the fact that he decided to join the Miami Heat this summer, earning him a guaranteed spot on my 'rape list.'

6). Scarlet Johannson



I don't think there's any other person on this planet like Scarlett Johansson, the way she makes me feel... When I see a picture of Scarlett Johansson, all I want to do is rip off her clothes and start fucking her. Hard. Look at that picture. I want to tear that top off and suck on those titties and then start fingering the hell out of that pussy.http://www.thingsiwoulddotobangscarlettjohansson.com/
Pretty much sums it up.

No comments: