Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

maybe you get what you wanted, maybe you stumble upon it. everything you ever wanted in a permanent stage.

Hey how've you been doing  been a long while since we've had a talk or looked each other eye to eye. I'd just like to let you know i'm doing well. I'm trying to move on and get back on track and focus on my priorities and advanced instead of being stuck in the shithole that i have been in for the past 5 months? I'd like to put the black abyssmal days i have had behind and dream of the ever so bright future that i always believed in. I see you're having fun at school i hear your laughter in class, it really makes me happy but somewhere in the back of my mind i get pissed that it's not my jokes that you're laughing at or the things i've been doing. I don't blame you, do pardon me for seeking your attention for all i've ever wanted was to make you happy.

My social life is a wreck now but i can manage I've got a few friends in class i think i can count on to support me with whatever i do, hopefully what i do isn't overboard and silly. Anyway yeah, If you think i've forgotten all about you. NO! I'm still hoping everything could revert back to the way it was when we first met. You've taught me a lot of valuable life lessons. I thank you for enabling me to do the "soul searching" i always needed to do.
It's time to grow up. It's time i go through puberty, It's time I work on myself my character and my flaws. Fix them and move on. If you ever need someone to talk to, i'm always a phone call away :) you have my number. Just call me yah.

<3 u.
Dick

No comments: