Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hide and Seek.

Woke up at 4:30pm this afternoon. Had a really long nap after " last,last night's outing" with Kristie/Dian/Tariful. Was pretty cool i guess, talked a lot and stuff and kept playing around with Kristie's camera. Really ought to get one of those DSLR'S pretty soon.

Watched Nightmare on Elm Street, it was amazingly scary at the start. Blame it on the cinematic effects and speaker systems, they're uncomfortably loud. Not really scary tbh, what i'd define as scary is something that'll make me think twice about going into dark places and doing stuff at night, something that'll make me look over my shoulders constantly and put me into a state of paranoia.sooooooo... Nightmare on Elm Street, wasn't that scary... yeah..;\ lol.

Amazingly, Esther came over a couple of hours ago? 4 - 5 hours ago i guess? I was sitting at the PC half naked with my sarong on and had my underwear lying all over the floor with my bottle of Olive oil placed on the side, ready for my use whenever i feel like having a good wank :S. HUR HUR HUR! HUR! sooo... I recieve a call from Esther and she was like " Hey we're reaching soon!" I was like what the fuck? huh uh huh? u guys are coming i didn't know that? "Didn't Furqan text u?" Huh what no i didn't see. loool. She could probably hear the panic in my voice, i was totally clueless about their visit.
So.. i was like oh fuck me, there goes a good wank. Aight started picking shit up on the floor. Tied up this morning's prata and curry into a bag and arranged the remote controls nicely on the coffee table, tidied up the pillows and cushions and placed them neatly on the couch. Picked up my underwear, shirts, and shirts from 2 days ago and some dry towel and threw them into the washing machine. Took off my sarong and like took a quick shower, flushed the toilet, scrubbed the floors and got rid of the stains and dust marks. Brushed my teeth and did my hair. Got out of the shower looked around for a nice shirt, couldn't find any cos all of them were dirty so i took out a 10 year old shirt and put it on, amazingly it fits pretty well! Went back to the PC, looked at the floor and started putting like 25kg discs on my dumbells that were lying on the floor just to give the impression that i was lifitng 25kg on each side. LOL LOL! Looked at myself in the mirror, whipped out the cell and gave her a call " Hey where are you guys now? Clubhouse, Alright you guys can come up now." Turned on the lights in my house, switched off the white ones and let the yellow ones light up, ( more cosy ).
Baam. the moment she came up, i just froze and started sputtering words out of my mouth uh uh uh err eh eh eerr.. Totally told myself in my mind , fuck you dick you suck so bad you pussy face disgusting motha fucka .
Told them to make themselves comfortable while i got myself dinner.

dinner = 2plain prata. 1 egg prata.
1 Cup of milk.
Skipped lunch btw. hehehe

annnnddddddddddd basically, we watched alice in wonderland, didn't rly fancy it too much. esther and furqan played the guitar and sang songs and shit whilst i just listened and stared. Didn't really said much. Fuck me, why can't i be myself around her...

LA LA LA LA LA LA LA I SUCK CAWKS.

No comments: