Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

awake.

2:26am.
I've been staying awake really late these past few days. Playing Computer games and Dotaing with my friends.
It's like an escape from reality. I'm so fucking awesome and bad ass in game. Wish i was just as bad ass i r l. Not that i'm not bad ass in real life. I am, i just want to be as bad ass as i am in game, in real life. lol. Yeah i'm so bad ass ya!

2:27am
Fuck just realised i've got work tmrw. I really don't want to go, it's such a drag i swear. I go late anyway but it's really boring, i just walk around the shop hoping for time to pass by quick, take really long lunch breaks and head to my dad's office to watch tv and have a bit of a chit chat.

2:28am
Oh i also got my fuckin dumbells from Yeo already, picked up these 30kg x2 babies. They're freaking incredible. I just realised, my left arm is weak compared to my right arm. My right biceps are much much bigger and showing. The left's like.. flab? lol, no wonder i can only do 4 pull ups. My left arm isn't as strong as the right! what the fuck! Gotta train on the left one now.

2:30am
Psyched for Monday's movie, gonna be watching Nightmare on Elm Street with Tariful,Kristie,Dian and Andrew Yeo. I need to go out and have some fun. Sucks to stay at home and think of life and rot. Great! 1 week of the holidays over and i haven't gotten around to studying for Promo 1's. It's okay, i'll be quitting MI this year anyway.. =D

2:31am
Fuck yeah, think i need a wank. Jizzhut here i cum!

No comments: