Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

bored.

1:49am
Very very hungry, trying to sleep but i can't be arsed yet. I woke up at 4pm. I need to make up for it! Right and waste tmrw away. Anyway i need to go to work tomorrow. I need to study. I need a lot of money. I need to pick up my bicycle from Rodalink. I need to go get lunch and eat properly. I need to book air tickets for my mother. I need to ask Furqan for my $10, it's been 1 week already, actually 2. I also need to go cycling. Sleep early.

1:51am
I am bloody hungry, bloody hungry, i swear. I'm so tempted to order maccas now. I can feel my stomach rumbling. I want some burgers with fries and a coke to go along with it.

1:52am
Paolo Nutini's songs are amazing. Fanstically Aamazing.

1:52am
Oh just done reading Esther's blog btw. I've been doing alot of thinking. A lot of thinking and i don't think the posts on her blog about lovers etc.. and shit and on fb is about me. It's probably about someone else. Definately someone else i reckon. Anyway, yeah gotta stop thinking about it. lol. But it's never too late to tell me you want me. Cos i'll wait. But i'm done trying.

No comments: