Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

You wanna be free?

Woke up at 3:45pm.
Made plans while i was still in bed on what i'll be doing today.
I was going to get my bicycle fixed today and go riding tonight.
Scrub and clean my toilet.
Go out for lunch.

4pm.
When i got out of my room first thing i noticed was the sound of water, pouring really hard onto something. I looked at my fish tank and the water in there was 3/4 gone.. I walked forward, looked at the floor and realised that the carpet was drenched in water.. Fuck me.. Water had been dripping out of the tank while i was asleep.
Some fucker definately touched my fish tank last night... Anyway, had to delay my meeting with Tariful to clean up the fucking carpet and mop the floor and shit. Took me about an hour or so and i went to hang out the carpet to dry.

Looked at my bike and started fixing the chains and tightening the bolts and whatever, looked around for the screws for my disc breaks and pushed my bike out all ready to cycle to Toh Guan, Rodalink.. Got on the bike sat, and realised the back tire was flat.. Fuck me... Decided to push it to the back gate and started walking towards Toh Guan, got pissed off at how slow it was.. I was like fuck this i'mma sit on the bike and started riding even with the back tire flat. Was a really bumpy ride could feel all the stones and humps.

Arrived at Rodalink and the guy told me i had to leave my bike over for the day, i was like oh fuck me.. Now i can't ride tonight. Guy told me i had to change both inner tubes which would cost 9 bucks each, so that's 18. I was like, mm okay then.. Left my contact details at the counter, and stared at the McDonalds outside contemplating on wether i should have maccas for dinner or just spend 3 bucks on rice and mutton or mee goreng or something or w/e... Decided to take the bus and just buy some food from the indian store just infront of my condo.

Just finished eating my dinner. Watched a really awesome show about nuclear physics on BBC Knowledge channel. Took out my cell and kept thinking about Esther and what her words mean..

7:45pm
Well now it's 7:45 and i'm here in front of my pc. I'll either be dotaing my night away or L4Ding
God Fuck My Life.
Horrible day..

No comments: