Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Movie

The whole family just left to watch a movie at Plaza Singapura.. I didn't come along even thou they tried to pester me again and again... I'm not in the mood to celebrate or do anything at the moment... Yeah why u ask? It's cos of her.. i don't see the point in celebrating if someone's suffering....

My dad said he's gonna send me to a Physciatrist cos he thinks im growing too fast and i'm not giving my parents any respect... Yeah it's also cos of today... He said i've changed alot.. Well what do u expect? I'm growing up dad.. I've had it enough with your stingy ways.. Ur always thinking saving money will give me a good life.. WELL WHAT'S THE POINT OF HAVING A GOOD LIFE IF I AIN'T GONNA HAVE A GOOD CHILDHOOD? HUH? I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO LIVE MY LIFE LIKE HOW I'M SPOSE TO DO SO.. I'M NOT SPOSE TO BE STUCK IN ASIA.. EVEN THOU I'V GOTTA ADMIT WE'RE ASIANS.. I DON'T LIKE HOWWW BLOODY FUCKING CONSERVATIVE WE ARE.. I'VE YET TO GO OUT WITH A GIRL, ON A REAL DATE.. I'VE YET TO GET MY FIRST KISS, I'VE YET TO FUCK SUM1 IN THE ASS.. I'VE YET TO GET MY FIRST Bleh. i ain't saying any more.. cos i know Yvvone is gonna talk to me about this shit.. -.-"

I JUST WANT U TO KNOW DAD.. WE'VE GOTTA STOP ACTING LIKE WE'RE A NORMAL INCOME FAMILY.. U KNOW UR RICH. I KNOW UR RICH. UR FRIENDS KNOW UR RICH.. I JUST WANNA SPEND MONEY...... PLEASEEEEE LET ME DOOOOO
if u keep saying we're not rich then explain to me this...
1.U've got 5 fucking shops in Q'way
2.Each shop makes on average 3k a day ( DON'T FRIGGIN LIE to me i did the accounting...
3.U MAKE 1 MILLION A YEAR IN SALES.. (I SAW THE YEAR END REPORT)
4.We've got 4fucking houses in Philippines
5. U'VE GOT A TOTAL OF 5CARS AND 1 MOTORBIKE (I'VE GOT 1 FOR MYSELF)
6.We own 8 computers.. come on.. do normal people have 8 comps?
7.U GIVE ME 2K ON SPECIAL OCCASIONS BUT I CANT SPEND THEM..
8.U TAKE TAXI WHENEVER U GO OUT . EVEN IF ITS FROM BUKIT MERAH TO QUEENSWAY SHOPPING CENTRE FTW?(but u dont let me take them even if i'm fucking far and i've lost my way)
9.U'll buy anything for urself and ur other family if u want to.. U DONT EVEN HAVE TO THINK.( BUT U MAKE ME GO ALL OVER SINGAPORE LOOKING FER THE CHEAPEST PRICES)
10.U buy mom gold every year.. U'VE SPENT MILLIONS ON THEM (I REMEMBERED MOM ASKING THE SALES PERSON HOW MUCH ALL OF THE SHIT SHE OWNS COULD BE SOLD FOR)
There are more reasons dad.. I just dont wanna type all of them ere kay?
I'm so fcking pissed now.. and FOR THOSE BASTARDS READING THIS POST AND THINKING IM TRYING TO SHOW OFF.. SCREW U MOTHERFUCKERS AND GO FUCK UR DAD AND MOM. BITCH HOLES...... STFUU AND FUCK OFF.. DONT EVER COME HERE AGAIN. SCREW OFF!!!

[This blog was never made to be known to everyone.. I planned on making it my personal diary. but after it started to leak i had no choice.. ]

No comments: