Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Birth Day BASH

I've got to resist the urge to type true English!! I've been posting everything here in simple english and its about time i actually type english.. :D kk i feel lazy to do so now.

Today, Yvonne NEVER CAME TO SCHOOL? OMFGG WTFFFF?????? My Geography Teacher didn't turn up today too.. -_-" 2 of my Favourite lessons and the teachers ended up not coming? Grrr I always look forward to English Lessons and Humanities..

Lilly, came late for classes today:P The class was waiting for her at the hall for around 10mins.. She turned up later and while on the way back to our class.. The boys were waiting outside for me, From Various classes.. All ready to pounce on me and bash me up.. Wtf? I had to stand outside the class cos Lilly said i was fooling around outside, But i was just trying to not get myself hit @ all.. Which failed of cos =D haha

So after English Lesson, which happens to be the last period... I thought i could escape getting F*cked up but Thx to :D Louis, Andrew and Ian.. -.-" I had to walk myself back to the toilet and there waits my punishment for running away.. :{ On to the toilet, Miss Lai [Tui Tion] was walking pass by .. I tried to get her to save me :P haha [right... liek that'll happen] but she thought i was fooling around again so i shouted "MISS LAI U SUCK!" She continued walking so i said wtf.. bastard teacher to myself..

After turning a corner with the group of guys following me behind she came back and she was like MAD. 0,,0" [I said to myself.. shit i over did it.. ] She asked me what i said and i said.. U suck.. thats all? And she was like. Don't ever make scold my name or something like that.. bleh whatever i was okay.. sorrry........... yeah and i got humiliated infront of the whole Express Classes and the group of bastards that were following me behind.

At that point i was freaking nervous.. and terrified of cos.. When we entered the toilet.. WTF THERE WAS ALMOST 2 CLASS FULL OF GUYS WAITING.. some standing on the sinks, urinal cubicle.. all ready to jump and wack.. i was like omfg shit.. so much don't hit so hard ler? U guys didn't even get me a present or something yet alone Greet me Hppy B'day. WEll i could tell what they wanted was just give me a good wacking :P Probably cos of my mouth or sumthing.. WElll yeah i gave Andrew the Camera to catch everything on Video.. I WON'T EXPLAIN MUCH. I'll let the Video do all teh talking but.. That wasn't all btw its much more worse than what u'll see.... hahaha

KK I'm watching Borat now and i feel like laughing my fucking ass off cos its damnn funny :D.. haha yeah so.. I'll blog later

----------------------------------Laptop Still hasn't arrived.. -_---------------------------

No comments: