Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Hppy B'day to myself..

Yeah it's like 5pm now.. and i didn't go to school today.. Not beacuse i didn't want to but cos i woke up late.. Truth is i really wanna go to school. I can't bear to miss any of my Maths class cos i'm really not doing well at it.

I've got no heart and mood to celebrate my birthday at all.. Everyone's so boring and my laptop still hasn't arrived yet.. Becky is mad at me. She thinks im not being supportive of her at all.. I'm doing my best but i just dont see the point if she's not putting it to good use.... She went off to see a Physciatrist or watever u call it.. I just hope she'll revert back to her usual self as soon as possible.. She's not as fun as before.. and high or funny... yeah and she didn't even greeted me Happy Birthday... sigh...

I've been counting the number of people who'v greeted me Happy B'day so far. and the total count now is : 7.. Not much eh?? I'vee got over 200+ people on my msn list...

I'm singing Happy B'day to myself alone at home... Neither my mom nor my lil bro greeted me Hppy B'day.. Wow.. I feel so dejected.. (i wonder if i used that word correctly)

In my life i don mean anything to anyone at all..

No comments: