Pages

Monday, March 5, 2007

Well today is the eve of my Birthday 5th March

It's also Chris's Birthday so I'd like to greet him A Very Happy 17th Birthday and may more years come ahead of you. Right. He didn't celebrate his Birthday today ahh.. He just spent 5 hours of Final Fantasy XII.. U Australian Mofo, get a fucking life Stupid geek shit. =D.

Well u'd be thinking i should be happy now eh? Getting ready for tommorow,preparing the decorations,lighting up the place, making phone calls, buying cakes,getting the presents wrapped or something similar eh? Well guess what i ain't doin any of those shit.. It just doesn't feel right without Becky. She hasn't been talking much since yesterday.. And i do feel bad cos it's my fault.. I over did everything... Well i dont know.. It just ain't the same. Notice how 1 person can ruin ur Birthday? Eh? (I'm not blaming u or anything)

Well if she calls me to greet me that that'd be a real surprise... I still haven't given her, her Birthday Present.. Gosh yeah it's like 8days belated.. Well so far no1 has really bothered about my B'day. Even my parents don't seem to be doing much about it. There's no cake,food,letters,cards,gifts or any of that sort. And the laptop still hasn't arrived yet!! I'm getting kinda impatient cos I thought i'd be recieving it tmrw or something.. sighh well I'll just have to wait and consider that my belated gift to myself...

As usual no one will bother to give me a Birthday present, Khamin won't even greet me neither will the others. and I'll bet u that i'll get Birthday Bashed tommorow.. =D haha I'll make sure to record it and I'll upload.. haha I hope it won't be as pain as last year....

Well this for u Becky, I'm extremly sorry if i've done anything bad. Well if u dont wanna be friends anymore... then that's sad... but i carved ur name on the class table =D [k it's lame i know but i really had nthing better to do and i was getting a bit worried from what Benedict was telling me]
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: