Pages

Monday, March 5, 2007

Yvonne

Friends?

Sometimes i wonder to myself. How reliable are my friends? How much do they know about me? What will they do in the event that i'm dead? Why did they ever wanted to be my friend? Where did they ever get the idea that they're good friends? DO I EVEN HAVE FRIENDS?

Honestly, i don't even know if i have friends. I don't even see the point in having friends anymore. Everything's just blank in my head. They consider themselves a friend of mine, yet they backstab,lie,digress,bastard and do all sorts of stuff behind my back. U call that friends? Sometimes they even have the balls to say in right infront of my face.. Blh.. I'll continue this some other time.. I've got better stuff to do then waste my time blogging bout bastards :P I felt so hurt today.. I almost commited suicide and i caught a picture while attempting it. =C

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: