Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Bitch, don't even.

Stupid fucking coward.

Even when I try to make amends (or whatever), you just shrug me off.

You give me shit for not caring, and not trying?

Well, look who’s not trying now.

You call me a hypocrite about judging people but I hate being judged…

actually, let’s clarify that first:

I don’t judge people; I’ve spent countless hours observing people’s behavior which, combined with my intuition (The N in INTJ, hurr durr), makes it easy to see what kind of person someone really is. I don’t just base things off of superficial qualities.

And for the second part…

I don’t like being judged, because it’s exactly what I described above: people base their half-assed opinions by what I look like. Scroll down the page and you’ll see that most of the questions (or lack there of) are asking why I ‘dress like a boy’ or that I’m ‘mean and scary’.

Bitch, you haven’t even scratched the surface.

Also, I’d like to address, since there was that (non)question, mentioning my constant bringing-up of the fact that I’m an INTJ…

I take that shit very seriously, because it’s probably the best description of my personality that one can get without actually talking to me.

So instead of saying that it’s just bullshit, why don’t you look it up?

I will keep bringing it up if you try to belittle or berate me for my actions in any way, so regardless of what you call it, it’s what I am.

And frankly, as INTJs make up approximately 1-3% of the world’s population, I’d say that makes me pretty damn awesome, not to mention, superior. Deal with it.

Now, where was I…

Ah yes.

You call me a hypocrite because I judge people, and even though you’ve known me for [insert time frame here], that doesn’t mean a thing.

Funny enough, I think the only person that I’ve ever met (so far) that completely understands who I am is my mother.

Why?

Because she’s an INTJ too.

We always end up talking about how we like being alone and don’t like the fact that my sister constantly needs to be around people.

So before you don your ‘holier-than-thou’ pseudo-identity, remember that no matter how smart you think you are, you don’t know me.

Chances are, you never will.

Why?

Because you just give up after [insert time frame here], because you’ve come to the ever-so-educated conclusion that I’m selfish, insensitive, and all that junk.

Maybe I just seem that way because I’m not a simple little fucker like you want me to be.

If you can’t deal with that, well, as everyone says,

It’s your loss.

No comments: