Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Another thing which the Myers Briggs Type Indicator will teach is to just pay more attention to people and their personality. When you try to read a person you are paying close attention to them, you're trying to fit every action into the mbti theory by considering the "why" behind the action. This will really improve your awareness of personality. I can remember I was asked to say something bad and something great about all my friends a couple of years ago, and I just was unable to do that. Nowadays I can make whole lists of strengths and weaknesses of the people I know. I think I know their value's and how they use them. I think I know their identity and views of life. I'm sometimes wrong, but at least I'm aware and trying. In other words I went from people blind to a human behavior analyzer all thanks to the awareness Myers Briggs gave me.

Another thing what no feeler would do is argue about something serious for fun, when you see somebody do that you know it´s very likely that they are a thinker.

No comments: