Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

What a fucking shame

It's such a shame you don't know what you're running away from.
You have no idea how much i have for you
I'd lie to show you if you'll just give me the chance.
I'd like to tell you so many things
But you won't let me.
I have nothing left to lose now anyway, the damage has been done.

I dread the opening of schools not because i fear the exams
I fear you
I fear meeting you
I fear seeing your face
I fear listening to your voice
I fear staring at you again
I fear walking with you
I fear sitting with you during reccess
I fear talking to you
I fear you ignoring me
I fear your laughter
I fear you


Yes i'm a pussy cause i'm afraid of you. I'm afraid of your beauty
I'm afraid of perfection in my eyes.
I fear everything there is about you
I don't think I'll ever overcome this fear
Fuck you!

No comments: