Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Chat Box

6:14am
Cannot sleep.
Cannot sleep.
Keep thinking about life.

Chatbox for you guys

I feel like i'm on fire but i'm too shy to cry for help.
Really, I can't stand the thought of me being so full of emotions it's like me being full of shit.
Cause that's what i probably am anyway, Full of fucking shit.
I'd stuff my face in poo poo and i'd prolly think i'm still fucking great.
I'm delusional and hollow.

We might as well be fucking strangers.
I don't even fucking know who you are anymore?
We don't even fucking talk properly.
I don't know your fucking thoughts at all.
I've always wanted to know you better, you never fucking gave me the chance.
So what else is there still to fucking hold on.
I never really fucking meant a single thing to you in the first place.
You're just a fucking heartless beauty.
I look to you and you turn the other way.
I call for you and you run away.
Why turn the other cheek?
When all i wanted was to make you happy to see you fucking happy.
But at what expense? At the cost of my fucking happiness?
Fucking hell, if only you know how much fucking damage you've caused.
Time won't fucking heal this damage anymore.
This shit is permanent.
I'm scarred for life.




Fuck, i'm not fucking happy.

No comments: