Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

MY DAD'S THE MINISTER OF FINANCE.

4:57 am
Mum's coming back today, in 5 hours.
I have soccer tmrw @ 11 am. I'm extremely exhausted, been cycling for 7 hours non stop. My thighs are aching, I feel drowsy, tired and bored. I've got Love of a Lifetime - Firehouse on replay, been playing it for an hour now so far.

4:58am
Had a great ride with Tariful today, played CSI with a dead cat that was lying on the road. Got hit on the head probably, there was a wound on its head. Argued with a Indian Security Guard at Serangoon Road, he told me off for cycling into the shopping mall, yeah sure you can tell me off for doing that but you guys should have seen the way he approached me it was like he was going to beat me up or something, Gave me that fucked up face and asked me why i cycled inside, told him i wanted to sit in the aircon that's all. He went on and blabber about calling the Police. That ticked me i raged and fumed inside and started barking back ,Tariful was trying to apologise, what a pussy, i was like no. Okay! Call the police. We didn't do anything wrong. What can the police do? You better chill, watch the way you talk to me. You don't know who the fuck i am, My DAD'S THE MINISTER OF FINANCE!, fuck the guy totally got his ego crushed lol and walked away.
HAR HAR HARH, That was probably the high light of the night i swear..

No comments: