Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Starry Eyed

Oh my fucking god.
Lol i look like a total retard now, total retard. There's another guy lol. Can't believe i actually fooled myself into thinking i still had a chance, i swear you guys have no fucking clue how stupid i feel like know. It's like i was so confident the Earth's flat, and finding out that it is actually a Sphere.

My god. Fuck me, Fuck me, Fuck me. I don't know what to say lol. I'm totally shocked and clueless as to what to do now. I just want to bury my head under the sand. I feel so cheated, so stupid, so dumb, so fucking just fucking shit. I have half a mind to laugh at myself for being so blinded by love. I guess she'll never know cos now i'm never telling. Fuck, fuck fuck fuck fuck. What else is there to say? My friends were right, i should have listened to them i was never ever right to suggest the things i suggested to myself, i was so blinded by the things she did, every little thing meant a shit load to me. Fuck i swear, i don't exactly know who the guy is i've been trying to do some detective work but I can't find anything so far.

Frustration and anger once again! Why why why? WHY? lol the dreams i've been dreaming so far, they're always the same. Me bumping into her while i'm out and i'm with another person and now it's the other way, and it isn't a dream. Fucking hell. FCKKKKK.

You didn't even give me a chance.
Now i totally don't understand why you would call me a pussy for not telling you my feelings for you? Why you so fucking mad for? Why you so disgusted for? What the fuck is that suppose to mean? Cos if you're just pissed off at me for liking you then fuck you, you "DISGUST THE CRAP OUT OF ME"

No comments: