Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

NGAYONG 2010

Every night I have dreams of foregone times, times that have only lead me crimes and when I look back all I see is black some kind of attack, then I realise all those times spent with you were wack, I should of been with the boys on the track, they were right when they were telling me to be slack, now i'm going to go back to the way things were like the time before I ever met you and you know what I refer to, I'm going to start to accrue things I never though I'd do, who ever knew you and everything you said was untrue, you don't understand the pain you have put me through and you got no idea what i'm going to do to you, this shits overdue, who ever knew this is what you could do, this doesnt even construe, but I know everything I'm thinking is true, now look what you have turned me to.
Every Night i Have Nightmares Of The Worst Things , The Pain You Caused Has Made Me Pause in My Own Tracks, i knew i should of walked out , as i shout out to god nobodys there to hold me up as im falling only the devil was there calling out murder turning a blind eye to this love and only dark clouds above walls so high no lie will be able to enter again

No comments: