Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

APRIL, Pass by fast.

Alright, So.
Hey there, i noticed you're not sitting next to me anymore. You did not tell me why you're not sitting next to me. Georgia told me you moved because you could not see clearly from the back. I do recall you mentioning about your vision problem from before but you did not even bothered to say something. I am very much confused and really disturbed. Apart from the movement of places, which i think is okay. I do want to know why you have been behaving really subtle in front of me for this whole week so far. You do not look me in the eye anymore when we talk and we cannot have conversations anymore, apart from a few sentences and a fake laugh here and there. You are very much reserved nowadays and i am concerned for you. I have a feeling you won't be joining us for tennis anymore or to chill out and watch movies during holidays or weekends. How long will you be keeping this up for? I cannot focus in school and i get really sad halfway through class whenever my wandering eyes fixes upon you. I stare at the window and get lost in deep thoughts. Reflecting upon the week before and questioning myself, Where did i go wrong in our friendship? Was it something i did? Was it something i said? Please do enlighten me for i do not want this to persist for the 3 years in our Institute. Lift the burden and take away my troubles, Speak to me. For now i am going to give you some space and i hope you use this time to make your decision on wether we can still be friends. Don't change. I prefered you the way you were before. Please do reply.

-Very concerned friend.
Dick

No comments: