Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

diamond ring.

Let it be known that
I never said anything
Only because i was afraid to
I wanted to
I just couldn't bring myself to

If someone else comes
I wish you all the best
There's nothing i can do.
Even if i wanted to.
I'd cry for you.
But i'd still be happy for you.

Deep in a trance, my mind is
fixated upon your image.
You haunt me,
In my dreams and thoughts
i see you, eternal peace
and everlasting calmness.

You and me, we should
Am i alone. Fantasy,Fantasy.
I know who you are. I know who you are.
Do tell me, your words ring in my head.

Your laughter, your voice it stings.
Cos it rings, constantly rings.
In my head, In my mind,
I find, it hard. but i don't mind.

Do you ever?
Think of blossoms and blue clouds.
Laying on grass patches.
Face up, staring at the sky.
Imagining Images and shapes.

I do. I imagine your face. I imagine us.
Yes imagine, because i'm limited to imagination
Reality, does not allow, has forbid me.
I will not abide, i shall not abide.
But i am forced. I am restricted.
Confined, Stuck, Immobile. Wishing to move.

GOODNIGHT ^^, you're online now btw. =3

No comments: