Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

El' puKE

Yesterday, i was discussing ways on how i can impress you and make you fall for me. I felt like the luckiest man on earth, for a good 5 minutes. I literally shouted my lungs out in the street. I felt like i had it. I was reassured. I was convinced that, you were okay with me trying for you. Boy you had me there for a while. I was on cloud 9. Words cannot express how happy i was. I really was.

But seeing you today in school, all quiet. Not sitting next to me. And your silence. You don't look into my eyes anymore. You look away, i know why you look away. You don't want me to think that you are leading me. Yes i know. I understand. And worst of all that message you posted on Facebook. What's that suppose to mean? . Move on? Don't Wait? Is that a NO? It certainly does look like a no. I think its a no. Hey fuck yeah, it is a no. ): U make me sad. You don't know how much hurt you've caused me. My whole day was ruined and fucked up cos of that thing you posted. Why did you maintain a distance from me? Did i do something wrong?

I know, you were not ready to hear it from me. Which is exactly why i have not told you anything yet. So many moments we spent alone together, at the canteen, in the hall, stadium, my house, tennis court. I could have told you how i felt for you but, nay i did not. Cos i knew the time isn't there. The right moment i'm looking for isn't there. I have yet to win your heart, i havge yet to prove my "LOVE" For you. My heart is with you, my soul is with you, my mind is constantly with you. I think of you. Everyday, every dream i have. I see you, i see us. I do not fantasize about your beauty, or what i do to you. but more of what i do with you. That's the thing. I cannot fantasize about girls i truly like. You left a lasting impression on me. You're different. Which is why i didn't tell you. Whyyyyy did you suddenly ask?? What did i do to you to make you ask such a question? LOL. what a question to ask. Thing is why SO SUDDEN, On that day? I didn't do anything to you that day. Why??? =\

Damage control time, i am not ready to give up, but i'm starting to question myself. All that sacrifices i made fo you, was it really worth it? Are you really worth my time?

No comments: