Pages

Saturday, February 3, 2007

Work Work , Fight Fight

Just came back from work.. My back aches..Sigh.. I had like over 130Cartons of NIKE Boxes to check and arrange. Even in a 15degrees celcius office, i was still sweating like crazy. My T-shirt is wet and i feel sticky..I should be spending my day doing something else important like Playing Computer games..haha after all its the Weekends, But my dad needed help, I hope i get paid something at least..

Oh yeah and this morning,I fought with Andrew Ong!! Muahaha.. in the toilet with over 30 people spectating.God, I gave him a good wacking there and my kick was awesome. He had like bruises and cuts and marks all over his face and i still think he walked out with the most damage but he denies it,typical lols who would admit? My left and right cheek still hurts from the blows that he landed.Ahh I should have Recorded a video of us fighting, too bad i didnt thought of it then.Zzzz..

(Posting Pictures of the Boxes and Stuff Soon)
(After i get photobucket to work)
[Got it to work!]


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: