Pages

Sunday, January 28, 2007

DARN.... Photobucket sucks

What a Coincidence..
This Morning after a delicious and scrumptious but spicy dinner.. I was on my way home and it was about 1am in the morning.. I bought some stuff for my Computer at Mustafa and my legs were aching horribly.. We took a cab and on the way back home at Farrer Road. There was a accident and alot of cars were jammed..A Motorcylcist (Malay,Not Surprised Really) just collided into a black Honda or was it Hyundai car.. and the Guy was injured. but there was no blood. The Honda (yellow) motorcycle was stuck under the car.. I managed to take some shots(I wanna post the pictures but i cant seem to get photobucket to work.. Ill try again later) It was after midnight and after midnight u get charged 5cents for every 10seconds.. i think.. and we were stuck for like 10mins+ and i desperately wanted to get out of that place.. I'm not gonna pay money to watch a accident.. After sum time.. the fu*king bus infrot of us moved... and we were on our way home.... The meter was like $9.50 and a $6.50 Midnight Charge.. [WTFFF????]
God i felt so fu*king tired...

No comments: