Pages

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Bad Day....

What a bad day..
Just came back.. Many things happened today lol... In school i had my A Maths Test and i couldn't even answer 1 single god damn question.. WoW... Half of the time i was sketching on the question paper.. Ahh.. another 0 i guess.... I regretted picking A Maths but its the only way i can ever get to Junior College... And i'm aiming for St Andrews.. I just hope i can buck up before my N and O' Levels.. Zzzzz Why Why!!! I blame Mother Tongue, Malay.. I really cant do malay... -_-"

And my stupid Physical Education teacher, Mr Mark the fu*k Ass Cocky Son of a Bit*h made me stay back and wait for him for like.... what seems forever....(40mins). And write a reflection about
1.Why a Student shouldn't decide his/her own punishment
2.Why a Student shouldn't excuse him/her self from class.
God.... I tell u he sucks balls... After completing his stupid *essay* I went to look for my Friend, Syukri...

We were suppose to go to Chua Chu Kang Stadium to get 6 tickets for the football match tommorow at the National Stadium [Singapore VS ThaiLand] (THIS TIME I GURANTEE FOR SURE SINGAPORE WILL LOSE MUAHAHA) We arrived , i was eating Twisties , at around 4pm or so i think.. Syukri was about to buy those tickets when i told him to hold on for a minute while i find the toilet and call Narah, The girl i went out with to the concert, When we came back (Less than 10 mins later) THE TICKETS WERE SOLD OUT.... We were like WTFFFFFFFFFFFF?????????????? God Damn it... Fc*k it.. The next place to buy tickets was either at the National Stadium or Jalan Besar Stadium.... Obviously i wasn't going all the way there to buy tickets just for a football match. So i just went back home and here i am typing about this shitty Day..


Daniel Powter - Bad Day

No comments: