Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

let me leave the country plx.

Attention: Officer (In charge)
Immigration & Checkpoints Authority
ICA Building
10, Kallang Road # 08-00
Singapore 208718


Re: Appealing for Permanent Residence status
Date:_________
Dear Sir,
With Reference to my subject application for Permanent Residence status in Singapore, I am really sorry to receive your rejection letter ref: ___________ dated ________2010. And hereby wish to plead an appeal
It has been the utmost desire of my family to be in Singapore. After living here for 20 years and having 2 kids, who have been studying here ever since birth. We have tried numerous times and we really consider ourselves Singaporeans at heart. I have watched my kids grow up with a sense of attachment to the country I only wish that we could all as a family be together. We have even bought our own home here, in the hopes that it will better my chance to be closer to my family. Our application attempts have all been futile and we would really appreciate it if you would grant us this desire to be a permanent residence in Singapore. I respectfully request for reconsideration of our application for PR status and looking forward to receiving a favorable reply.


Your Faithfully,
FIN :__________
Date of Birth :
Phone :
Address :.

No comments: