Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Take it on the other side.

I don't ever wanna feel like i did that day. Take me to the place i love. Take me all the way.


Medication is really affecting me. Especially my behaviour in school. It gets me all depressed and low and really quiet. I start day dreaming, thinking sad thoughts and i actually felt like crying. I could feel tears well up in my eyes, i know it sounds damn gayish. In fact i have no idea why am i behaving like this all of a sudden. What happened to the old me?

What happened to the guy that didn't give a shit about what other people had to say or feel? What happened to that confident bright young ruthless rude boy. What happened to all of that? Why am i suddenly so emotional and mushy and full of problems and so self concious about my image in school?

I hope this is just a phase i'm going through. Hey what the fuck? OF COURSE IT'S A PHASE. See what i just did there? I made myself pity myself. So much self pity! This is not me. I really need to pick up and get back on my fucking feet and start running. Let's just get this 3 years in Millenia Institute (Shit School) over with. I don't understand how people who failed and retained year 1 could even think of staying on here in MI. lol GTFO, MOVE ON and go to POLY.

Hopefully i'll stop schooling after Promo 1's. I really really wanna get the fuck off here. This isn't the place for me. This isn't where i am suppose to be. I am destined for greater things i'm capable of so much more. I'll never reach my potential if i'm to stay here.
Dad please please, listen to the things i tell you..
I need to get out of here.

No comments: