Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Literature Teacher

I have never taken literature before in Secondary school and now moving on to Pre Uni level, i am taking literature as one of my subjects and i'm new to this subject. No matter how eloquent and sophisticated my language is i can never fail to criticise literature accurately or to the standards of my teachers.

Thing is they don't even bother teaching me how to answer the questions properly, they lack explanation and guides. You don't honestly expect me to figure out how i'm suppose to answer theses questions all by myself. For now i'm trying out with trial and error. Just handing up tests and looking at the marks i'm getting. It's really really shitty. i get marks like what? 6/25 ? Honestly, what the fuck?

It's a language subject, i'm suppose to excel at this. What's missing? You know what's missing? A proper fucking guide. For crying out loud Millenia Institute, Learn to fuckin teach then maybe you won't see 3/4 of the Pre u 1 kids retain/leave school before they even make it to their A's year.

Fucked up shit ass school.

No comments: