Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

So Close!

 I was so close to telling her how i felt about her today. We were all sitting together on the same row and i was talking about relationships with my other friend when she asked me Who i liked?. I was dumbstruck lol, totally didn't know what to say but i tried to keep a straight face and told her i couldn't tell lol. It'd be akward was all i could say. ):

I just can't tell you, i'm really sorry i wanted to but i didn't know if that was a wise decision, just in case you didn't feel the same way i did. It could be a hint thou, lol i don't know i hope it was. i really do.    

Remember when i caught your eye
You gave me rainbows and butterflies
We did enjoy a happiness When our love was over
I was such a mess

I smiled at you And you smiled back
That's when i knew There's no turning back.

You're in my mind
You're in my heart
I wish i knew right from the start.
All my friends said You'd break my heart.
A heartbreaker right from the start.

I tried to fight it
I tried so hard
And everyday i prayed to god
That you and me
Were meant to be
But you had another
You had a lover.

And now it's dark
I don't know why
I feel like crying
Just want to die
I can't look at you
And you know why
Though i tried so hard
To catch your eye.

No comments: