Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010


I am over weight and I am a very friendly, kind nice person and I notice that when I go to church or to the store people don't seem to want to be around me. I take care of myself I have very nice clothes and I get my hair done. I just don't get why beautiful people can't talk to or be friends with me. I know that I am fat & maybe I am ugly, but I just don't understand.
I guess I really don't get that with people that treat me like that in Church of all places, sure they smile at me but I am never invited to their homes with other members of the congregation. I don't choose to be fat & ugly but this has been a struggle with me my whole entire life. I don't smell, I don't choose to be this way either believe you me.
I can't begin to tell you skinny people how many attempts I have made to end my life it sucks being fat, but what really sucks is how we are ostracized in society. We are not all lazy, as a matter of fact I could work circles around many skinny people and my home is immaculate.
The next time you pass judgment on someone being overweight don't just assume that all we do is sit around and shove food in our mouths. You are very very fortunate to not to have to struggle with the fat gene.
1. STOP PLAYING THE VICTIM. You say: "I don't choose to be fat..." Uhm... YES YOU DO. I saw someone who wrote about how she stopped playing the victim and lost 90lbs. You have a choice, you can either be the back seat passenger or the driver of your own life. You CAN take action today and choose NOT to be fat. You say you aren't lazy and can "work circles around skinny people"... really? Why not take that drive towards your health? There is plenty of advice use it.
2. Stop generalizing. Not all "skinny" people hate you. It's all in your head. And as you can no doubt see, not ALL skinny people live in this fantasy land that you had in mind. Know your strengths, and ignore your weaknesses.
3. You've tried to end your life? Why because a couple douche bags spoke harsh words? Life must mean nothing to you then. It must be empty and meaningless right? Well guess what, it IS. But that's a GOOD thing, because then it's what you MAKE of it. Life doesn't give you a purpose, you FIND your purpose. Someone endured 9 months of agony to give you life, the least you can do is make the most of it.
In the end, you've got to change the way you think. People aren't nice to you because you play the victim, this means you have 0 confidence, and 0 confidence = 0 attraction.
There are 6 billion people on this planet, and because of technology we can meet and communicate ANYONE at a rapid pace, this means we have short attention spans... therefore people only want to associate with others who are like-minded and of some value to them.
THIS is the harsh $hit that MOST people are either too wussy to tell you or something they just don't accept. I've just given you the sneak peek inside the matrix... do with it what you will.
Good Luck

No comments: