Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

You confuse me, sir. You claim in your first correspondence that you wished to have nothing to do involving my cock other than your wife enjoying the benefits of a real dick. Yet in your last correspondence, you state "all we need from your dum ass(sp) is a hard cock." That intimates to me that you have your own fantasies drummed up involving my meat stick.

Still, I can see why your wife would be searching outwards. It must be hell for her to have that silly piece of bologna you call a dick flapping in-and-out of her for two-and-a-half minutes while you thrust like a chihuahua trying to mount a gazelle. I imagine she silently cries herself to sleep every night, knowing that in the game of dick, she rolled snake eyes. Deep down, she knows that there's a world of more suitable schlong just waiting for her, but she's too busy experiencing "buyer's remorse" because she went with a Geo Metro when she could've had a Mustang.

I'll make you a deal: since you supposedly want nothing to do with my dick, just have your wife get in touch with me. Since she's the one who's got the craving, it'll be a lot easier for me to satisfy her on my own without you spoiling the mood.

No comments: