Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

:)

Sometimes i wonder where am i in your life? Am i of any significance at all to you? Sure we talk a lot and chill out together during breaks and such but who exactly am i to you? A good friend? Just a friend? Or someone special? Cos to me you play a huge role in my school and outside life. I think about you a lot, even when i don't see you. School's more enjoyable whenever you're around. Your smile, your laughter the cheerfulness in your eyes and how pure you are. Occasionally i'd look at you through the corner of my wandering eyes, hoping you would notice that i have feelings for you. I really would like to tell you how i feel about you but i am afraid it might ruin our friendship and i don't want that to happen. If we have to stay as friends just so i can be around you and hear your voice and talk to you then let it be. I'd rather much prefer that. Yes i do.

No comments: