Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

dickalot

"You're actually very Smart, you're just lazy and stubborn to study."

I get this alot, and i mean it seriously, not boasting or anything at all! Once again it was repeated to me by Eswari and Muzfirah in class today.. I'd just like to say Thanks.

I'm in alot of trouble at the moment, looking at the fact that i'm facing the possibility of not being able to Pass my O' Levels. I've only got 6 subjects and i'm still holding on to this tiny glint of hope that i still might be able to enter a Junior College, or at least prove to my dad that i deserve to go overseas to study.

A-Maths: Struggling to Pass
E-Maths: Average
English: Terrible, Failing ( : o ??)
Geography: Averaege
Social Studies : Average
Physics: Horrible, Failing
Chemistry: No Clue what's happening
Mother Tongue: Struggling to Pass but not putting in any effort.


YES! ENGLISH FAILZ!! LULx,

Baah, cbf to type anymore.
kbai

No comments: