Pages

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Vivo City

Went out with Nadrah and her friend today at Vivo City.
We saw the National Football Team at the Nike Boutique today, we didn't expected them at all.. Well Nadrah and her friend didn't. We got a Autograph of (some footballer) for Nadrah's friend. It was kinda crowded and my legs were freaking painful.. Walking around for hours. Now i know why my friends hate going oout with girls. They love to Window Shop.. Choosing stuff and trying and end up buying nothing.. Well they did buy something. Nadrah bought a cap from "Forever 21" for $21 and when we went to Esprit the cap was like $10... LOL.. yeah.. Dumb. And her friend bought a card or something at "TopShop". I Found Masturbating lotion there.. I was like holy F*ck? yeah i would have boguht it but it was Exx... After hours of walking around.. I ended up buying nothing. Not eating. Not Drinking. Not resting. Not talking. I felt like was being ignored the whole time.. zzZZzz Nadrah and her friend was like talking to each other and i was the dumb dog following around. I shouldn't have followed her at all lol. I'd rather be stuck at the shop helping myself to $$$ and more $$$. Bleh.. Forget it. Next time... nvm i'd still go out with her but i wouldn't be so happy bout it thou.. ^0^
I'm gonna sleep -_-zzZZZZ

No comments: