Pages

Sunday, February 4, 2007

SG VS THAI

Woot Singapore Won Thailand!! Surprisng haha... I was expecting Singapore to get OWNED by Thailand. Especially with Thailand having the upperhand since it's at their own country in their own stadium and with more fans. And they can kick well. Ughh... Now Singapore's gona start boasting about how good their soccer team is. Whatever! Singapore Still Sucks.. They don't have local talent, it's all foregin talent.

I thank God im not a Singaporean.. I just hope my application to be a Permanent Resident gets Rejected BUT MY MOM HAS TO BE ACCEPTED.. I can't tolerate living in this trash of a house. It looks more like a dump that's overcrowded with furnitures. Muahaha why my mom? Cos if my mom get's a PR. Ill get my new Condominium and finnaly i can live like how is used to whn i was young. A life of Luxury and $$$$$$$ Yeah yeah im boasting.. -_^"

I had my first A Maths Tuition with my previous relief teacher and i was late for the first lesson.. sigh sigh.. Bad impression eh?

Well im off to play ,well more of hack, some lame kiddy game i quit along time ago... well 2years ago. GunZ Online! Hahaha.

No comments: