Pages

Monday, February 5, 2007

Nike Delta Force

I really need a new pair of Sneakers!I'm thinking bout a Nike Delta Force? It's old school classic and looks awesome. I've got the $$ and the FEET but there's no size! Wahhhhhh I really need a pair of new shoes. My Air Force Premium is getting really old... 10 Months already, okay well not that old but i want a new pair.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm considering buying this Pair of Nike Dunk Rose Edition for Nadrah as her Birthday present? But she didnt reply to me 2 time when i asked her for her feet size so Fuck it. Forget bout it then... What a waste? It's only $125. I really like the engravement(is there such a word) on the shoe. A Beautiful Rose... Heh
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh yeah and there's this show called Gazzele.One of the limited edition models has a "i love Rio" on it and Jesus Christ on the shoe.. Personally i think its quite offensive for Chrisitans and Roman Catholics to see Jesus Christ on a pair of shoe. But then again It'd be pretty neat dont ya think? Ur BIGGER Than Jesus Christ! Rofl.. Well I've seen shoes with The Quran words on it and if i ever find the bastard who made it! I swear ill shove that shoe up his ass and his mouth..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: